Valley View Health Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center committed to providing quality integrated medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services to families and individuals of all ages, regardless of the ability to pay. We currently have 13 locations, serving patients in three counties. Valley View Health Center has provided over 655,700 patient visits since 2005. We are continually expanding our services to include more clinic locations, new services in specialties for behavioral health, pediatrics, and pharmacy.
To improve the health and well-being of the community by providing quality and compassionate health care services in a patient-centered atmosphere respecting individual and cultural diversity.
- We are a collaborative model with Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health working together for the best, measured, clinical outcomes for our patients.
- We understand that all patients are unique and have their own individual and cultural values.
- We focus our services on those patients who have chosen us as their primary health care home.
- We value our employees and financial resources, and we are all responsible for cultivating and respecting those resources.
- We believe that quality care needs to be delivered in the communities where our patients live.
VVHC opened with medical services.
VVHC opened its dental center.April 2006
The south clinics (Toldeo, Winlock, and Onalaska) were opened.May 2008
Chehalis clinic moved into newly remodeled building.
The Morton dental clinic opened.December 2009
Walk-in clinic opened in Chehalis.February 2010
The Raymond (Pacific County) medical and dental clinics opened.April 2012
The Pe Ell clinic opened.December 2013
The Olympia medical clinic opened.February 2014
The Toledo clinic moved into brand new building.
The Centralia clinic opened in collaboration with Cascade Mental Health Care.May 2015
The pediatric clinic opened in Centralia.January 2017
The Olympia dental clinic opened.
The Tenino medical clinic opened.
The Winlock Clinic moved into newly remodeled building.September 2018
The Children’s Dental Clinic in Centralia opened.