Valley View Health Center provides professional coverage for emergent medical needs during hours when our clinics are closed, via a 24/7 Nurse Advice Hotline and with on-call medical providers. Valley View also operates a Walk-In Clinic location with extended hours and days of operation, visit http://www.vvhc.org/locations/centralia-walk-in/ for additional information on the Walk-In Clinic.
The 24/7 Nurse Advice Hotline (866.418.1002) triages urgent and emergent health situations by providing telephone access to professionally trained staff in order to assess the patient’s need for emergency medical care and if appropriate, will then refer patients to the appropriate location for follow up care (Emergency Department/Urgent Care/Next Day Primary Care).
- All Valley View patients are able to use the nurse call line, which is a service provided through Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW).
- If a patient has limited English proficiency, they should call the 24/7 Nurse Advice Hotline (866.418.1002) which provides coverage for emergent needs in several languages.
For a Mental Health Crisis, the appropriate resources are as follows for our counties:
- Lewis & Thurston County (800) 559-6696
- Pacific County (800) 884-2298
When a patient calls a Valley View clinic after hours, they are given the following options to call:
- 24/7 Nurse Advice Hotline (866)418-1002
- Pediatrics Afterhours Line (855) 661-0286
- Adult Afterhours Line (360) 330-2724
For the Pediatric and Adult Afterhours Call lines, a Valley View provider will return calls within one hour.
For concerns about ingesting something potentially poisonous contact:
Poison Control (800) 222-1222